The Board of Directors of Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District No. 146 will hold a regular meeting on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, at 5:00 pm. During the meeting, the District’s Engineer will provide an update on Bellfort Farms including their recommendations to address drainage, fences and trees concerns within the District’s 40-foot reserve.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Pacific hurricane season starts May 15 and Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Check your insurance coverage, damages caused by flooding are not covered under normal homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Visit these resources for more information:
If you’d like to sign up to receive important news and updates from the district via text messages, you can send a text message to the number (281) 868-8998 with the word MUD146 and you’ll be registered.