Application for New Service
- Log onto EDP’s Payment Portal to access the online payment portal. You can register your account, OR pay as a guest.
How to create an account:
- Go to www.edpwater.com
- Click on Pay Your Bill, select your water District’s name
- Click on PAY ONLINE NOW
- Click on Sign up now
- Follow online instructions beginning with your security code from your most recent water bill.
Customer portal features include:
- Viewing real-time balance & transaction history
- Viewing current and past billing statements
- Viewing your water use history
- Updating your mailing address
- Signing up for eBilling
- Log onto EDP’s Payment Portal or contact EDP at (832) 467-1599 to sign up for auto payments. You can select your payment method, enter your due date of the 13th, and the payment amount. Each month, you will receive an email confirming the payment was successful.
- (832) 467-1599, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Enclose payment stub with your check or money order in the return envelope provided. Please allow ample time to ensure delivery before the due date. Mail your payment, addressed to the District, to 2002 West Grand Parkway, Katy, Texas 77449.
- Our office location is 2002 West Grand Parkway, Katy, Texas 77449.
- The office has a drop box slot on the front door. Please insert a check or money order, along with the payment stub, in the return envelope. Our payment processing department will post the payment the following business day.
- Payments can be made via your at-home internet service. Please allow 7-10 business days, prior to the due date, for the payment to be received.
- First Billing Services assesses a convenience fee for each credit, debit, prepaid card and eCheck transaction. Card transactions will be assessed a 3.99% fee. One-time eCheck transactions will be assessed a $1.99 fee, and recurring eCheck transactions will be assessed a $1.00 fee.
- For more information or assistance with registration, Call EDP at (832) 467-1599 Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm CST.
- Electronic payment options should not be utilized for delinquent accounts. The above options are not available for non‐sufficient fund items or terminated service payments. Customers with non‐sufficient fund items and terminated service must come to an EDP office with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts. Payments made on accounts that have been disconnected for delinquent bill MUST be made only at the customer service office by money order or cashier’s check to restore service.
Environmental Development Partners (EDP)
24 Hour Customer Service:
Grand Parkway Office
2002 W. Grand Parkway North, Suite 100, Katy, TX 77449
Village Green Office
17495 Village Green Drive, Houston, TX 77040
*24/7 Drop Box Payment
10431 Westmoor Road, Richmond, TX 77407
*Please note: All payments or applications placed in the drop box will be processed the following business day. If the account is scheduled for disconnection, do not place the payment in the drop box. For same day payments, and to avoid disconnect, please make a one-time payment online or contact our office at 832-467-1599. For same day service, please use our Customer Service office located at 2002 W. Grand Parkway North, Katy, TX 77449.
Water Meter Reading
FBMUD 146’s meter read dates are typically performed during the last week of the month.