Residential Outdoor Water Leaks or Sewer Problems

Fort Bend County Municipal Utility District NO. 146 (the District) provides water and wastewater services to the District’s approximately 1700 residential connections through Environmental Development Partners (EDP), a professional water utility operator providing services throughout the greater Houston area. EDP has been providing service to the District since 2012.

Residents that experience any type of outdoor leak or sewer problem at their home are encouraged to call EDP prior to contacting a plumber to help avoid unnecessary repairs or expenditures. EDP’s professional and experienced staff is available to assist residents and help diagnose those emergency issues 24 / 7.

Other routine services such as paying your water bill or setting up new water service can be addressed online at EDP’s website:

If you have an outside leak or sewer problem, call the District before calling a plumber. We are here to help 24/7.

The customer service telephone number is (832) 467-1599. You can also email your non-emergency questions/ comments to: CUSTOMERSERVICE@EDPWATER.COM.