The Board of Directors at their July 17, 2019 meeting created the following guidelines for the use of the District’s parks, lakes and trails. Please contact us through the District website at http://www.fbmud146.org/contact/ with questions or comments.
FORT BEND COUNTY MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT No. 146
PARKS, LAKES AND TRAILS GUIDELINES
Hours of Operation
Daily from Dawn to Dusk
Portions of the Parks, Lakes or Trail areas may be closed at any time due to maintenance, repair or operational matters.
Park, Lake and Trail Guidelines
- The use of unauthorized motorized vehicles or watercraft in the park, lake and trail areas is prohibited.
- The parks, lakes and trail areas are a tobacco and alcohol-free zone.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Trash should be placed in designated receptacles.
- The use of amplified sound equipment for music, speech or entertainment purposes is prohibited.
- The unauthorized use of the parks by for-profit organizations is not allowed.
- Camping, loitering, advertising or solicitation is prohibited on District property.
- The use of gas and charcoal grills is permitted but may not be operated underneath a structure or pavilion.
- Please do not remove picnic tables from underneath the pavilions.
- Fishing from the bank is permitted with a fishing pole, maximum of one fishing pole per person, and no cast nets or trot lines are allowed. No fishing is allowed from any bridge.
- Dangerous wildlife may be present. Please do not feed the wildlife.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited without prior authorization.
- Please keep pets on a leash at all times.
- Please be courteous and clean up after yourself and your pets.
EMERGENCY – 911
TO REPORT MAINTENANCE CONCERNS – WWW.FBMUD146.ORG